Hello darlings!! so today i thought i would do a post about losing weight! if your like me and find it hard too lose weight? then just keep reading :'} i have lost quite alot of weight in the last year!
- Eat until you are 80% full! alot of Japanese people live by this tip, and swear by it! the body does take at least 20 minutes too realise that you are full. over eating will just make you have lot more pressure inside your tummy, because the more you eat the more your tummy stretches making you eat more than you can actually handle, maybe eat slower than you normally eat.
- Drink a nice cold glass of water when you wake up this will boost your metabolism which helps you lose weight faster if you don't really like the taste of water on its own maybe add slices of lemons or oranges or some of your favourite fruit just too make it taste nicer, also the lemon will flush all the bad toxins out of your body.
- eat frequently, (6 meals a day this will keep your fuller and happier all day which will make you feel less hungry and not want too binge out on snacky foods. this will give you more energy, less hungry, reduces your cravings, controls your sugar levels and reduces the fat stored.
- DITCH your soda drinks! it maybe a little difficult, but there is so much sugar in fizzy drinks! they are very addictive and hard too wean of them but, maybe go too orange juices (pure)
- drink a glass of water 30 minutes before you are about too have a big meal this will fill up your tummy and reduces your calories intake.
- Ditch your side orders! no chips! no garlic wedges, learn too say no too them and just eat the main meal this will make you feel so much better in your mind and body!, mabey order some veggys with you mean or a salad, this will go even better with your meals with veg you can eat as much as you like.
- Lots more colour in your diet, and less whites! more veg, cucumber, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Strawberries. less whites meaning less Pasta, Rice, Potatoes, Less bread!
- Drink less caffeine, maybe wean yourself from it and drink more Green tea, Peppermint tea, Strawberrie tea, there are alot of other teas that will make you feel really fresh and really headstrong, and when you wake up in the morning you will feel more awake and no even want too drink caffeine! yes iknow you love your coffee and you feel more awake but your not really awake your brain is tricking your body thinking your 'more awake' when infect you body's more tired than you were when you went too bed!
- Eat more whole-foods (food in the purest form) click here too find out what foods are the purest form
- Dont do all the 'fab' diets! just eat clean drink clean and do lots of work outs
Hope thats this helped you just as much as it helped me! ;) Happy blogging xox