Sunday 5 January 2014

Birthday Wishlist


Hello darlings, xox

hope that you are well so its coming up too my birthday and i thought i would do a list of thing that ive wanted that's on my wishlist!?   this isn't one of them selfish post because i would be happy with the things i get as my family are perfect! and always get me the most amazing and thoughtful presents.
so im going just jump right in with the photos! xox (declaimer these are photos i have gotten from the internet) 






  1. Kobo! from WHSmiths
  2. Kobo case from WHSmiths
  3. Higtops from Peacocks
  4. Owl hotwaterbottle set from Ebay

  1. Mono tablet from Amazon
  2. Mua fairy dust nailpolish from Superdrugs
  3. Mua lipstain from Superdrugs
  4. Owl purse from Peacocks





so if your family expect the link too my blog post when you as me what i want for me birthday! unless your my amazing sister who is planning on taking me too a spa day and hotel which im looking farwards too! very much and for the day ill be having a little dress up party with the people i love! SAVE THE DATE! 29 APRIL. <3  Lots of love dollys xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment