Tuesday 22 April 2014

I heart Spring Tag!

photo from google edited by me.


hello lovely's! i adore tag's and get all excited when i find a new one! so when i come across this one over the blogging world i though why not! :) i tag who ever wants too do this tag! <3






1. Favourite spring nail polish
i has too be dark mint nail polish by claires! its looks really pretty with fishtail plates and goes really well with summer/spring looks

2. Must have spring lip colour
i must sounds so clickys when i say this but its my all time favorite lipstick in the whole world and the only one i would wear and thats the real red by mua  it doesnt seem too be on the website atm
but i will try and find it and edit this for you!  

3. Show us your favourite spring dress

i dont wear them!! i dont even wear skirts, but my sister gave me one not long ago so i may try and wear it with this pretty weather  

4. Favourite flower
i adore sunflowers! but i adore sping for the blossom trees and daffodils 

5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory 
my little cat knecklace i got for xmas 

6. What spring trends are you most looking forward to?
i dont really follow or notice any, im more of an original duck  

7. Favourite spring candle
sweet garden pea by Yankee

8. Favourite perfume/body spray
fantasy by britney spears! its the only one i have wore since my wedding in 2006! 

9. What is spring like where you live?
Atm its very sunny! my arms are tanning! i loveee it! 

10. What is your favourite thing about spring?
the fresh smell in the air! and the flowers and the sunnn eeee. 

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
im a all the time cleaner lol i have a really bad case of the cleans lol

12. Any plans for spring break or upcoming vacations
i went too manchester that's enough!  but i am going too the coste with my sister too ayr! for my birthday in may 



hope you enjoyed this tag look farward too reading yours! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment