Wednesday 29 October 2014

..







Feeling a little down lately my heath is not being nice too me at all, just wanted too try and stay positive al the time on my blog post as i dont like sad blogpost, but i have been feeling rubbish, my immune system is just messing up with different i just have not been myself at all, i have ever just been staying in and not going out much, i even had my family down yesterday, and they just went to day, and no doubt i was a big bag of happyness, i have a halloween night out on 31's just really hope im okay for it, eek :( so how have you all been, have you been enjoying the lovely holiday? i really want a bubble bath!!!!!  sorry it not a good post, i will try and get better soon and will be my old self again, sorry blogtober :( i have missed a couple of day, but if i go too the party i will post about that, it might cheer me up too be with friend <3 lots of love oxox



No comments:

Post a Comment