Wednesday 26 November 2014

My best pic // Christmas jumper's




 Sidenote:  was going too start my xmas blog series on the 1st, but couldn't wait! my note book is screaming out with xmas idea's. // 







With the christmas season approaching veryy very fast! {where has the time gone} i though i would start the series with nothing better than the Christmas jumper. this makes me so happppyy i even added the one im getting this year! paired with some black leggings and my trussed pair of ugg boots!  let's get intoo the fun part!






there all from peacocks xmas section! all 20% off everything! i just adore peacocks xmas range there always just that tad different too all the other shops, and i find them alot more snuggly press this too order yours today. lots of xmas love xoxo   // can you guess the one ill be getting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment