Thursday 12 February 2015

Looking back. {2O14}







2O14 Really seems like a life time ago, it wasn't a good year as much as 2O13 but it did have some amazing parts which im really proud of and good parts! so you are think why are you looking back well the truth is, I found this tag and fell in love with it, I had wrote it in last years 'planner' and never did it after the new year so surprise! have a very random blog post of a little while ago. :p



1. What did you do in 2014 that you'd never done before? 
I started walking around my local village on my own! :D anybody who knows me Ive been suffereing with agoraphobia and that year I started fixing myself, im still working on it but getting there 

2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
My resolutions last year were to go out on my own and to blogging alot more and Im happy too say I kept them and I did it! lets just hope I can fix this years ones!! 


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope :(

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Im afraid so yeah :(

5. What countries did you visit?
Just Manchester :/

6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
More exercise ! I have been doing alot of that so looks like Im on a roll {for the time being}

7. What date from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?


3 months ago: the last episode of akame ga kill



8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
beating agoraphobia :)  

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
yep </3

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Iphone lol

12. Where did most of your money go? 
christmas 

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about? 
hmm properly my iphone hahah! sad cow much 

14. What song will always remind you of 2014?
all of me john legend

15. Compared to this time last year, are you: 
i. happier or sadder?
hmm, im happy but have alot of heartache 

ii. thinner or fatter?
fatter eek

iii. richer or poorer?
poor 

16. What do you wish you'd done more of? 
more photographs.

17. What do you wish you'd done less of?
being grumpy 

18. How (did) you spend Christmas?
with my family. 

19. Did you fall in love in 2014?
more in love with two adorable kitties and my husband 

20. What was your favourite TV program?
Bake Off!

21. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I have fallen out with people but not hate, hates a strong word

22. What was the best book you read? 
silence 

23. What was your greatest musical discovery?
dunno don't watch them lol! 

24. What did you want and get? 
wanted iphone got an iphone

25. What was your favourite film of this year?
Katy Perry - Part of Me

26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 28 and I really dont remember  ! OOOPES

27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
money AND sleep!

28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
Cossyy {chavy}

29. What kept you sane? 
Cleaning 

30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014: 

woooooshaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment