Sunday 20 October 2013

{ MUA Lipsticks! }



hello darlings! today i thought i would a lipstick makeup review be nice please! this is my fist one and hopefull not my last!


so i ive bought a couple of the MUA lipsicks in the colors 'shade 13' which looks like this. 


 

and then i got another lipstick in the color pink doesn't say what the color shade is :/  but it looks like this.





So they are the two lipsticks i got which you can get from superdrugs in your local store. dont even as whats going on with the way my face looks lol! my hormones are really crap and i didnt no what too do with my lips! but you can get the second shade online here and the first shade here but i am really like how they look on my very light color skin and i think they make my eyes pop and make my teeth look really white which is always good! MUA products is defiantly my favourite makeup product at the moment so i defiantly recommend mua :)   hope you liked my first make up review! i will get better with the photos and the expressions! bye dolly's xox



No comments:

Post a Comment