Tuesday 3 December 2013

{ The Christmas TAG }



1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I love the tacky white ones with big blue glowing balls 
2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I love the ginger bread coffee they do in starbucks but i do prefer hot chocolate 
3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
Silver white and blue 
4.  Giving or receiving?
Giving love when my little sisters and brothers face lights up
5.  To mince pie or not to?
Full box pleaseeee
6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
The normal traditional stuff lol! 
7.  Christmas day fashion
new outfit ive gotten for the day or clothes we have received for christmas
8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
My all time favourtie is Fairytale of new york - The Pogues, I'd listen to it all year round if I could < what she said hehe!! and mariah carey all i want for christmas is you !
9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
Elf!!! with me and tommy and  the santa clause with my family
10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before!! at 7 in the morning hehe!


I found this tag over on lulu's blog - http://amummastimeout.blogspot.co.uk
YOU ARE TAGGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment