Friday 15 November 2013

{ Few questions }

Which part of the world are you from?

im from a small town east of ayrshire in scotland its referred too as the lang toon which was a lace village where sir alexander fleming descivered penicilling.


What's the best thing about blogging?i think its the community, its made me meet lots of new people and i think it just makes me smile! 

How many brothers and sisters do you have?wow! erm i have 2 brothers 1 step brother  and 3 sisters and 2 step sisters
How long have you been with your boyfriend?I've been with thomas for  9 years. and married 8  He's truly my best friend.

Who designed your blog?My blog was designed by myself i have been a graphic designer for 8 years

What's your favourite brand?i really dont no lol! i have really started likeing mua so yeah that :)

Do you impulse purchase or do you do your research?i just buy lol! 

What is the one thing you wish you could own that you don't?an iphone 5s


What would your dream job be?The dream would be too be a graphic designer for a huge company 

Are you a 'big' blogger or a 'small' blogger?neither  im a happy blogger


Favourite songs? dont have just one favourite song so I can't really  answer this with out sounding silly!  I listen to a lot of different singers and bands,

No comments:

Post a Comment