Sunday 12 January 2014

GET TO KNOW ME - 20 QUESTIONS TAG




1. Do you have a middle name? 
yeah i have a middle name its louise.

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
My favourite subject was definitely Art.

3. What's your favourite drink?
Fresh orange.

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?
I am loving birdy skinny love, its an old favorite but it never gets old! click here



5. What would you name your children?
You will have too find the post on here and read it ;)



   6. Do you participate in any sports?
YES i do taekwondo! i love it.

7. What's your favourite book?
To be honest I am so picky about books, I don't tend to read them that much but when I do get into a book I won't put it back down again. 

8. What's your favourite colour?

Pale pink or baby blue.

9. What's your favourite animal? 
I love cats!!!!!!! but that cos im a crazy cat lady hehe, i love owl's and elephants.
10. What's your favourite perfume?
My all time favourite is britney spear fantasy! it has so many memories, and it was my wedding perfume.

11. What's your favourite holiday?
Christmas time.

12. Have you finished education?
Yes!

13. Have you been out of the country?
Nope. but planning a trip too paris soon!

14. Do you speak any other languages?
nope :(

15. Do you have any siblings?
I do I have a brothers and sisters too many too name.

16. What's you favourite store?
peacocks!

17. What's your favourite restaurant?
i dont really have one.

18. What's your favourite movie?
I LOVE! the notebook.

19. PC or Mac?
laptop


20. How tall are you? 5ft 3".

No comments:

Post a Comment