Thursday 20 March 2014

Tag || tmi





hello lovely's i have seen this around facebook, and youtube so i though i would give it ago! 
i tag YOU 


1: What are you wearing? big gray famous top, and my pink and white pj bottoms and pink fluffy socks
2: Ever been in love? yeah and still in love with him
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? it was more of a embarrassment than a bad break up
4: How tall are you? 5″3, but i love being this small, i never feel self concision or anything 
5: How much do you weigh? .. 
6: Any tattoos? Nope not just yet i do have a couple of idea's but im kinda loving the 'virgin' skin but will see
7: Any piercings? two ear piercings on each ear but never really use them tbh i was 6 and 12 when i got them done
8: OTP? tommy:)
9: Favorite Show? wow! there is so many too choose from out my list so ill just say pretty little lairs im half way throught that, and one tree hill is my most favorited one ive watched  
10: Favorite bands? paramore, i adore hayley williams 
11: Something you miss? people
12: Favorite song? i find it verrrry hard too do this, hmmm im loving say something alot atm it really makes me smile even though its a sad son it has meaning and love and every day life in a song, when i first lishened too it it broke my heart if you haven't heard it you can find it here   watch the video at least once just too feel the emotion in the song, but i love how long will i love you
13: How old are you? 27, I will be 28 in april :(
14: Zodiac sign? taurus 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Sweet and caring his smiles loveing and just makes me laugh, and i am  the luckiest girl too get that in my husband 
16: Favorite Quote? An eye for an eye is going too make the world blind - Gandhi 
17: Favorite actor? wow i really don't no? 
18: Favorite color? Light blue, baby pink, and white in clothes
19: Loud music or soft? If I have earphones in soft, but i do like some metal music like pantera and navana 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? my bed or for a walk or hug from tom
21: How long does it take you to shower? 20 minutes depending if i have too wash my long hair which then it may be 35 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? depends how fast i have too go out, other wise it can take me all day, because in between im reading or watch youtube im really bad lol 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? yeah, a girl in my year in school called me a 'white bitch', and then tripe me up and and started hurting me.. wont go intoo the full story. but she never picked on me again
24: Turn on? nice smelling guys with good aftershave 
25: Turn off? bad personality and smelling bad! and bad breath im really into clean smelling guys bad hygiene is yuck!  
26: The reason I joined blogger? i wanted a way too write down all my feeling and i started writing a journal when i was 7 and just kept up with it since i was about 21 when i found blogging was a really nice way too share you feelings with other people
27: Fears?  being rejected has always been my big fear & losing the people i love, and my cat's
28: Last thing that made you cry? horrible jealous people 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? about 5 minutes ago
30: Meaning behind your blogger name? i have wrote this in my name change this morning but it was because  'i was nosing in a little Charity shop in my local town a lady said well that's a pretty little teacupp'
31: Last book you read? Omgosh! the faults in our stars bye john green! this was such an amazing book! and they will be a film in june! excited aint the word i wrote a book review on here 
32: The book you’re currently reading? Paper towns bye john green. there will be a book review on this book soon
33: Last show you watched? Fairytale:)
34: Last person you talked to? My brother in law
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? sister 
36: Favorite food? I can never decide –  pizza&curry 
37: Place you want to visit? wow what a tough questions, i would love too go too japan 
38: Last place you were? place? i was in my bedroom? not really been any where the last couple of days
39: Do you have a crush? yes, on my husband 
40: Last time you kissed someone? about 1hr ago:P
41: Last time you were insulted?  yesterday 
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Jellybeans has too be the best one with the nice flavors thou not the crap ones 
43: What instruments do you play?  none? lol
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My wedding ring and my silver cat necklace i got of my sister for xmas 
45: Last sport you played? taekwondo
46: Last song you sang? when your gone - avril lavugne 
47: Favourite chat up line?  i don't have one...
48: Have you ever used it? no
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? today
50: Who should answer these questions next? who ever wants too i tag you :) 
Disclaimer post wrote by pretty little teacupp created by the creator who created tmi tag

No comments:

Post a Comment