Monday 7 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award






I've been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! by the beautiful lulu over at - amummastimeout This is a great way to find out about new bloggers and also to get to know them better. <3

Award Rules
1 - Thank and link the amazing awesome person who nominated you
2 - List the rules and display the award
3 - Share 7 things/facts about yourself
4 - Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post
5 - Optional. Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g - side bar and follow the person who nominated you.



7 things about me

1 - I am a lover of cats! 
2 - im the second oldist out of my 3 brother and  5 sisters 
3 - i cannot wear anything other than knickers and baggy top for bed
4 - i have been a graphic designer for 9 years
5 - im allergic too cats
6 - my middle name is louise
7 - i have never been out of the uk



I nominate
Ginger Pretty - gingerprettyx.blogspot.com
                           Rachel Burman - imaginationistheweponagainstreality.blogspot.co.uk




happy blogging!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment