Thursday 26 June 2014

Hair idea's.




Hello lovely's!

yeah iknow its 02:02 in the morning and what am i doing? im lishining too ed sheeran i see fire. and blogging! oh yeah baby!! >.< lol! as you can tell i am in a very better mood, that is because i got a lovely email from a company called media hub and they are kindly sending me over a kit, they are called free from fizz 


and this is going too help me so much with the problems i have had we my hair falling out see post here    and i also have a 20% discount code for you guys too use! just use the code ‘frizzfreejune’ at www.freefromfrizz.com  too get you discount and keep an eye out for my hair review on what they will be sending me :)



i will be going too the hairdressers tomorrow too book my self for a verrry needed hair cut *sign's* and i know that they will be cutting alot of at my upcoming appointment so i though why not find some hair styles i like and will love? so i have a little idea before im there and can show them what i have thought of, so i thought i would share them with you!! 



lots of love night night! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment