Thursday 19 June 2014


Snecky peaky at the color im going.






So sorry i didn't blog yesterday, i am farr too busy too do anything at the moment, my theme design is going really well and have had some really lovely clients lately, i will be doing a theme website with a paypal connected too it if anybody is intrested in getting little themes and banners and such, watch this space, i will be creating it tonight, and re vamping pretty little teacupp think she needs alittle bit more of a girlie summer look don't you? not too sure it will be coming up tonight, as ill be creating 'PrettyLittleDesigns' eee exciting stuff may i add



so it was the blog award yesterday! unfortunately i didn't win this year! but it was such a lovely thing too be part of being shortlisted for my most favorite magazing was such an amazing thing. thankyou too everybody who voted for prettylittleteacupp, shes very happy!
but congratulations too the winners of this years   
 



ill be at my parents for a couple of hours tonight too, ill be taking my laptop with me too do my designs, but its the england match tonight and it on till late and i hate being lonely haha, so ill be dragging myself out and going straight too my little brothers room too do my designs, he has just got the most gorgouse bed ever! <3

lots of love xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment