Monday 14 July 2014

Free from Frizz: Review.






So i was contacted by a company called free from fizz and they offered too send me out some blowout shampoo and conditioner and also they said they will send me a free kit too go with that free from frizz: 6 week blowout kit and i asked for the normal/fine hair so this is my review and photos of them both!




*free from frizz blowout watermelon shampoo and conditioner*


1) The smell is amazing!
 
2) Left my hair feeling very thick and shiney
 
3) Really good condition while wet
 
4) Noticed a big difference in the color it changed like a whitey blonde after me using it
 
5) Only need too wash my hair 3 times in the week

wet 
 


i adored the shampoo and conditioner so much i am going too be buying it when i do run out! nothing more i want in a shampoo and  conditioner 10/10.

 

 

 

free from frizz: 6 week blowout watermelon kit for normal/fine hair

1) Doesnt smell as nice as the other shampoo

2) Made hair feel smooth while wet

3) Made straighten easy

4) Looked nice after washed 



 Not sure i will be buying this, but i read that it doesnt react well too bleached and damaged hair so may be thats why i didnt work well in my hair? but but apart from that i gave it a 8/10 as it has made my hair feel really soft 



If you would like too buy any of the products above then you can buy them here and here

 

Much love xoxo


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment