Sunday 24 August 2014

sorry || what going on.

 
 

 
 
 
hello, august is nearly over, which mean so is summer! im sorry too say it. 
i just like too say im sorry i have been a really poo blogger, but its been so hard too blog the days have just been going very fast, with all the sleeping ive done, it only felt like yesterday i did my last post but it wasnt! as you no my health is been very bad, and it very scary what's been happening, my left ear keeps going d i cannot here anything other than i high buzzing sound, and using the laptop has been very painfull for my eyes, but i will be going too the doctors too discuss maybe having sinus surgery, they say it can be very helpfull for somebody with constent blocked sinus so i will keep you all posted, please dont unfollow me for the lack of post, i really am trying my hardist!  i promise i will be a better blogger soon
 
 
lots of love.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZjRlnrm4oU86pfzxI4ZjR_o-hpObwOqJ9WIYCmhGR-qsWaR1acHbjU1_o0muV8QDgR3WvMoQ4T3kXt_DcyW-2PzWj0qHJ9STSqOGKr8JimXbMxfmMmGb8QM7fza-B7i4dkO7fpxVB40A/s1600/bow.jpg

2 comments: