|This is my journal. cannot show you the inside as its private. sorry.|
So.. everybody know how obsessed!! with pretty notepad's so i decided too give you some idea's you can use your notepad/journal! so lets get started ;)
i started writing a journal when i was 10! and i used too love writing about what i did at school or what i had for tea! but then in my teens i used too write about the bad things that have happend like losing the only bestfriend i had as a younger child, we used too do everything with each other! we lost contact when we both became 13 and after that we didnt really met or do anything together but then i found out she died, and reading back the fun things we did i am so glad i was clever enough too write them all down! or when i was getting bullied it felt good just too write them down too somebody who wasnt real? and who could get me more in trouble.. i even wrote my first pregnancy worries and feelings so im glad i can look back at what i was craving or how i felt that day i even wrote in there about my misscarrage's i have so many i might do a page too page on my childhood diaries one day if i feel brave lol!
so what can you do with your's?
- Write a letter to yourself in the future.
- List all of the places you've ever lived or all the places you would like too go.
- Write down all your favorite blog's and there links so you always have them.
- Blogging post
- Todo list
- write down all your favorite quotes
- day too day diary
- Three ThingsThree things you can’t go without.Three celebrity crushes.Three favorite book characters.Three favorite things to wear.Three things you want in a relationship.If you had to evacuate your home because of a natural disaster, what three things would you take with you?Three pet peeves.Three things you’d do if you weren’t so afraid.Three favorite TV shows.
- 100 Things I Love
- Cooking Recipes/Baking Recipes
- Hair Styles
- Makeup tips
- day plans
- Gift Ideas
- Thoughts on life
- Things to do before you die
- things you want too watch
- memory of the day
- Birthday/wedding/event Planning
- Art journal
- Photo diary
- 100 words aday
- list of food you want too try
- shopping list
- rainy day idea's
- when your sad list (thing you can do too make you happy)
all so i will be going too manchester a week saturday but ill be having a surprise guest blogger so keep your eyes open for her blog post!
lots of love.