What has been my christmas favourites.

Saturday, December 27, 2014










As christmas is no longer with use well for 365 day's at least ;) I thought I would write a little list of some of the favorite things ive had this years xmas, and I will more than likely add new years eve too my little collection next year! ;) 


drink - Well every year I love a glass of white wine with my christmas dinner with some lemonade as im not a big drinking and a glass of pure wine will make me a little tipsy! and had little kids chocolate too steal! :p .. but when we all settled down I had my usual cup of tea, just too let all mu dinner settle down, and then had some rosie wine after    

movie - There was a couple of movies on mute while the kids played and the adult's chatted and drank some wine, but as soon as the snow man came on I unmuted the channel and sat and watched that, it brings back so many memory's of being a kid, so I stole my nephew and sat and watched it with him, he even cried when he melted :( poor thing! 

food -  the whole roast that is what christmas is made of right? and stuffing you face with chocolate!

present - iphone!!

favorite part of the day - when me and tommy was dancing away too music and I was packing up the xmas too take too my mums and we had a hotchocolate <3 


boxing day - boxing days one of my favorite days after xmas, when the kiddies are so sleepy and everybody eats and just chats about the amazing xmas they had xx

You Might Also Like

0 little love notes.