Sunday 31 May 2015

It's sunday baby!

31.5.15








Reading
Just blog post; not really been reading much lately, but i should start reading again, does anybody recommend any book's? I do have some new books but just not feeling the love at reading them, tbh Think i need too go book shopping 
Writing
Just this blog post and getting my favorites together from april and may so i can write that blog post soon
Listening
Nothing just tommy watching daredevil in the background
Thinking
 Just about my H2Only challenge on tuesday! eek nothing but water (as a drink can eat food)
Smelling
I do have my sweet garden pea burning but my sinisu don't want me too smell again today! meh! 
Wishing
For some sunshine please?
Hoping
For sun!
Wearing
My adventure time skirt and black vest top
Loving
Life
Wanting
Too go to the beach   < could be good.
Needing
Too dye my hair
Feeling
Okay
Clicking
Laptop keys 

1 comment:

  1. Coraline by Neil Gaiman is a good read if you haven't already read it, its only 185 pages long. Me and Dana both read it in one sitting!! Xx

    ReplyDelete