Thursday 25 April 2019

~The time my life changed forever



So here is a story of a cat named Louie. He’s was a black and white tuxedo cat I adopted him from a family member and fell utterly in love with him right from the start πŸ’•πŸ±he would follow me everywhere and even cuddle up with me when I’m sad or sick. Like when I lost the baby he just knew something was wrong he just wouldn’t leave my sight it was like he was telling me something was wrong. πŸ’‹  What a cheeky little cat he was he would be sick on my favorite things and even once I had to tell my teacher my cat was sick on my homework wow what a funny thing that was lol! He was my best friend and we were inseparable. πŸ’•πŸ’•

The day my life changed forever! 


So on Tuesday 16th of April after turning 18 in April 1st he started acting very strange not wanting to come near use and not washing his tummy started blowing up very big and was being sick I thought nothing of it I thought he had eaten something out of the bin like he is known to do. So I let him rest and made sure he wasn't digging in the bin for ‘naughty food’ but he  just seemed to be getting worse as days went by and it was breaking my heart I just cried cuddling him and so I got my vet friend over just to have a little look at him he said he seemed okay apart from he had found a heart murmur which he didn’t have 5 weeks beforehand so it had creepy up quite fast and he had lost quite a lot more weight. But he will be okay. Then on the 21st he was acting very strange not cleaning himself and just zoning out like he wasn’t there by this point I had messaged my friend a photo of him and he said I need to come to see him ASAP which worried me and when he got her he said sit down. He said I don’t think he’s he is doing very well his heart is failing he’s very weak. And that night we had to make a very big life-changing choose he said treat tonight as his last night I’m not sure he’s going to come out the vets. I felt my heart being ripped out of my body. So that might I got his favorite treats and made him some fresh chicken and let him sleep in his little comforter and cuddled up next to him all night then we phoned the vets where our friend works and asked them if they could fit him in because he was so poorly. They said yeah bring him in and we can have a wee check of him. His appointments as at 2:30 on the 22nd of April which is earth day. We went and got him on his little cat box and took the 40 mins to drive to vets 4 pets and he did the most smelly poop in the car it made us all gaggy and fell sick and on the radio was you don’t have to let it linger by the cranberries it was the most unforgettable moment I’ll ever remember. Bless him. But on the way there he started dying in the car ): which was sad because I just wanted to hug him. We got to the vets and she took him out and had to put him back on while we talked about what was the wrong t with him and how he was feeling. She took one more look at him and that’s when she gave use the choose she can do a test on him to see if it can be helped or to say goodbye so we choose to say good buy πŸ’”πŸ˜­so she took him to give him a clean because he had pooped all over himself. She brought him back in this little blue towel with a IV in his little right paw and said would you like a couple or minutes with him and  we said yes please and I just cuddled him so tight and sobbed my heart out to the point I had a asthma attack and he cuddled in to me like he was saying goodbye. Was seemed like 4 hours later she can In and I asked if I could give him one last treat she said yes and passed them to me but he didn’t want it he knew what was happening so she said hold him again so I holding him tightly and tommy had his hand on my shoulder and stroking Louie’s head. She put the last needle in his paw and he was gone 4 seconds later he was gone in my arms I cried and cried and she took his little head from my hands and I kissed him one last time in the head a boobed his little nose one last time. She asked if we would like to stay with him again. I said no thankyou and we both burst out in tears our baby had gone  too rainbow bridge πŸŒˆ The drive home was a blur and the last couple of days have been the most hardest thing I have ever gone. I had lost my best friend. I’m sorry this blog post was w very sad one I just wanted to remember ever little bit before I forgot that day forever.  

Here are some pictures from the night before 











And here are the photos of me saying goodbye and sending him on his journey to rainbow bridge 









And here are some photos that cheer me up forever with how beautiful little face. 

















  


I Iove you always fatty man 1991-2019πŸ’•❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment