Sunday 17 May 2020

Sunday currently.




  • Reading:  My early blog post, trying to get some post's together 
  • Watching: New girl again!
  • Writing:  My reiki level two notes! very exciting 
  • Youtube account: Just the usual velvet ghost, now Gabriella ♡
  • Listening to: The birds singing 
  • Thinking: about the coronavirus still not being able to see my family. and being so worried about them 
  • Smellingeucalyptus and peppermint 
  • Wishing: for the world to go back to normal 
  • Hoping: For the government to stop being bells 
  • WearingAristocats PJs shorts and my squats work out top 
  • Loving: The time with just Tommy on lockdown 
  • Wanting: Tbh, I'm quite content so nothing 
  • Needing to: Edit and record some more of my youtube video! 
  • Feeling: Calm 
  • Clicking: The keys on the keyboard 

No comments:

Post a Comment