Tuesday 10 August 2021

 







Hello! it's been a hot minute!  hope you are all doing okay, with all this terrible covid-19 palaver! It's certainly been a strange couple of years for me that's for sure. but I'm not going to get into that on my first day back blogging!! but I DO have some good news for ya's I got a phone call a couple of months ago to tell me I don't have diabetes anymore! I worked so hard and lost so much weight. but since then I have put a little bit more weight back on but I'm working on that again and gone on the keto diet! so I will just work on not getting diabetes back as I really don't want that lol! so I thought I would do a current post! ENJOY my teacups <3 



  • Reading: click here 
  • Watching: cruel summer on amazon prime! it's sooo good <3
  • Writing:  I've been writing a couple of things today, this blogpost, upcoming blog posts and the list of things I need for an upcoming adventure 
  • Youtube account: I haven't actually been watching youtube lately lifes v hectic lol! but I do listen to rain music while I'm sleeping so check it out? it's for 10 hours straight with no adverts which is amazing click herea ♡
  • Listening to: bloody valentine mgk and travis barker 
  • Thinking: my adventure with my freind! husband and her bf!!  
  • Smellingcoffee
  • Wishing: onn  a shooooting starrrr!! 

    🌠

      
  • Hoping: the weather stays niceee for thursday 
  • Wearingblack shorts, and massive mens top with a woman and snakes onn
  • Loving: how my anxiety is getting little better while on the pill
  • Wanting: Tbh, I'm quite content so nothing 
  • Needing to: do a new theme for pretty little teacupp 
  • Feeling: Calm 
  • Clicking: The keys on the keyboard 


see you soon lovelies!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment