Wednesday 6 July 2022

🤍

                          BODY CONFIDENCE POST: 




I have always had issues with the way my body looks/looked, I've always felt my hips are too wide, my lips are too big, and why does my belly look like that? why does it stick out when I wear jeans? why do I not look like her! being a teenager was hard because there was all the woman who looked like Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera or her being a 5ft 7 supermodel with long blonde hair all the women back in the 2000s but in this generation its about natural beauty and bigger girls who are a size 14 and upwards? which I think is so much better for the younger generation because they want to be a better size like their friends or famous people. I'm not saying that eating disorders don't exist anymore because there are between 1.25 and 3.4 million people in the Uk are affected by an eating disorder. around 25% of those affected by an eating disorder are male. which is really really sad! and the age is around 12-25... I'm very much aware of the consequences of an eating disorder I have had one myself and I know quite a lot of other people who have had one or still have one, it's a horrible mental illness! I think all body shapes are beautiful, I hate when my friends say oh I'm not ready for summer like they're packing a bag ready to go on holiday!!  if you have a body! you are ready for summer, please wear that outfit that is still new with tags on please wear the crazy-colored hoodie that you wore once in the house when you were cold. 


It took me all my life to be okay with my body, it holds my insides, of course, I'm going to have a little jiggle when I walk or sit down, body fat is normal!  yeah it's nice and healthy when your BMI is the right type for your body but it's not the end of the world if it isn't. people look at the numbers and feel like their world isn't aligned. when there is more to life than what they say! still stay healthy but their numbers are not going to be what people talk about when you are no longer with them. so have fun and eat that piece of cake with the heart on top (unless you are diabetic then maybe stay away!) I guess what I'm trying to say in this post is you are beautiful babe! 💗 below ill share some of my body-positive photos! 













No comments:

Post a Comment