Friday 1 July 2022

chronic illness rant.

 



                                            CHRONIC ILLNESSES 


I don't actually know how long I have had chronic illnesses, I just know it spiraled out of control when I was born, I don't remember my illnesses back then as I was so young but dating back to 1986 my records have been thick! things I didn't even know about. until I had to get my medical records.. when I got run over when I was 14 I have just felt a little up and down since then, but since getting a lot older I can feel it! like Mann, I can really feel it, this sounds like a sob story, but I just wanted to point out that chronic illnesses, invisible illnesses are not always shown on the outside, yeah with some people it's obvious as they have some sort of aid with them either it being a dog, a wheelchair or even a person with them.  i always put a lot of pressure on myself whether it's going out to somebody's party, going on an outing, or even going to clean somebody's house I feel like I need to be in good form always no matter what pain is going on on the inside. Every day I wake up tired and unable to keep going, I have to try my best even if it's hurting me or harming me! sometimes I wake up I don't even want to get out of bed, I don't even want to look at a screen. but I do I just get up and carry on no matter what is happing...  there was a time of had forgotten to take one of my medications for a whole 4 day because I had covid and it took me into a bad bad state where I just couldn't move out of bed for days! I just couldn't eat, or even drink, and another time when I didn't have covid i forgot to take my thyroid medication, my body went into shock my whole body just gave up!  i don't actually know what this post is about or even what the theme is all I know is that chronic illnesses are horrible, so please please be kind when people are telling you they are poorly. don't say oh again! please be kind, ask them what they need and are getting enough to drink. everybody is fighting a battle you know nothing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment