Tuesday 22 October 2013

{ 27 at 27: Things Im Grateful For }




hello darlings! 
today im going too get sloppy! yep! that's right! *smiles* i thought i would be nice too do a 'things im grateful for post. Its always nice too think about you '27' years of birth, and what your grateful for. what you have too do it go by your ages and that's how many things you add too the list *smiles*



  1. I'm thankful for being born,
  2. I'm thankful for the food i eat, and having some amazing people too help me learn how too cook
  3. I'm thankful for the family love i have and the memories that go with them.
  4. I'm thankful for the beautiful sites in the world
  5. I'm thankful for CATS! lol *smiles* imagine a world with out them! 
  6. I'm thankful for every new day that i have on earth
  7. I'm thankful for my grandparents! with out them i would not of been with out food on that bad days
  8. I'm thankful for taekwondo, for giving me the confidence and weightloss
  9. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who has helped me through some of the worst parts of my life
  10. I'm thankful for the clothes on my back and shoes on my feel
  11. I'm thankful for being able too read! i love reading 
  12. I'm thankful for a roof over my head
  13. I'm thankful for clean running water
  14. I'm thankful for medication too help me fight my illnesses 
  15. I'm thankful for cuddles
  16. I'm thankful for the internet because i can talk too people all over the world
  17. I'm thankful for chocolate 
  18. I'm thankful for my health getting better
  19. I'm thankful for phones so i can phone my family back home
  20. I'm thankful for the way my ex's treated me so i would find a wonderful man
  21. I'm thankful for anything that i take for granted 
  22. I'm thankful for being able too phone my grandma everyday
  23. for my nana and niece too survive cancer
  24. I'm thankful for given second chances when all else fails
  25. I'm thankful for having my legs too walk on
  26. I'm thankful for the fact my anxiety really improving
  27. I'm thankful for finding out that i didn't have anything too bad at the last doctors appointment


I TAG YOU! <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment