Thursday 13 November 2014

The 'Me Time' TAG! | essiebutton & amelialiana









So i was looking around youtube and i came across i tag that essiebutton & amelialiana had created and thought ooh im gonna give that ago. so here they are! 








THE QUESTIONS:


What do you watch or read during me-time? -  i ADORE! this book, and when i have me time no matter how many times i have read it i will always with out a doubt go back! it just feel like home lol. 





What do you wear during me-time? #nobra  -  at the moment i have a love for these pjs, they are that walm cotten feeling and they are the most cosyist of cosy pjs i bought last year! <3 and the only way is essex xx
  





What are your me-time beauty products? -  these products have been in my favorites many many times and still are! 









Current favourite nail polish?  this is my favorite nail polish ever!! and for only a pound you canny complain <3








What do you eat/drink during me-time?  hotchocolate!! or peppermint tea or even normal tea? and a lovely bit of cake! 


Current favourite candle?  cinnamon stick or candy cane lane


Do you ever have outdoor me-time?  never!! i hate being on my own outside


Would you ever go see a movie alone?  '' read above lol '' 


Favourite online shop?  peacocks! xxx


Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?  blogging and drawing 

No comments:

Post a Comment