Friday 27 February 2015

Alternative clothing haul






I kinda was not expecting this but my husband just spent over 4O pound for my birthday treat, I will be going too a place called solid rock which is in Glasgow ill be going with a girlie I met online, but because its more 'alternative clothing' the people would look at me strange, so Tommy went and bought me a whole outfit for the night, and I wanted too change my style a little bit for all the time anyways, so here is what I was treated too <3   { it was nice to have a little spending spree as the last month have been so hard so we both treated ourself today }







All this is from ebay if you search 'Alternative clothing' ill take photos when they turn up <3 xoxo

edited:
new added bits her got me: 




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment