Monday 23 February 2015

My week in photo's.







I haven't posted on my blog in little while, got some idea's in the bag though, that will be up in the week! and i have a YouTube video up some time tomorrow. so today i thought i would pop in and say hello and share with you my week in photos and what ever else i have done :) 




  1. snuggles with my little fatty man
  2. valentines night
  3. youtube makeup video for valentines day watch that here if you like
  4. cleaning out all my clothes! i had way too many i just was not wearing
  5. very poorly fatman, he was weeing blood, and had too take him too the vets which cost use 35pound turned out he has a surver water infection poor baba! <3
  6. my very favorite yankee candle in gardan sweet pea! {gives me a tickly nose naw}
  7. tea and cake with this little chaps mommy <3
hope that you all are doing okay, ill be back soon i promise<3 lots of love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment