Sunday 5 September 2021

Sunday!










  • reading: I haven't really been reading this Sunday been doing a lot on my blog! 
  • writing:  blog posts, and some upcoming monthly posts and trying to find a way that works for my posts 
  • listening to: stabbing in the dark -ice nine kills
  • thinking: to go to Kilmarnock or not! 
  • smelling: lemonade, honey meed, and lemonade yum!
  • wishing:  For Tommy to get better, he's been poorly for a way too long
  • hoping:  For more sun!! i love the sunshine and wearing shorts and t-shirts and just being able to go out without a coat on!
  • wearing: crop top and shorts
  • loving: I'm losing weight doing keto! It's been a hard diet but I'm noticing other health benefits from it 
  • wanting: for sunn! I'm so much happier when it's nice and warm and you can sit in the garden or go for a walk and put your feet in the river
  • needing to: Get in bed, been a long day today! and really want to find something that i can watch that's gonna keep me glued to the tv haha
  • feeling: happy today! its been a nice day and eat nice food 
  • clicking The mouse and laptop keys. lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment